Holistic Health & Wellness - 15 chart quick reference guide digital bundle
This Holistic Health & Wellness digital bundle is a fantastic resource for anyone interested in learning how to living a healthier more vibrant lifestyle.
This digital download chart series contains 15 of our best-selling natural health topic reference guides. In true Permacharts fashion, these expertly written charts provide you with just the facts, tips and information you need to know to get on the road to a better and healthier you today.
56% of full-price!!
Here is what each chart covers
1. Acupuncture Points
Acupuncture is a branch of the Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM) that is founded upon the stimulation of meridians that are interconnected to the human nervous system. This quick reference Guide provides a comprehensive summary of all human meridians in a full color, full body format.
- This Guide provides a systematic overview of the key basic principles of Reflexology, a discipline that emphasizes the relationship between areas of the feet and hands to the proper function of major glands and organs of the body. Anatomical diagrams and the essential reflex points are described.
- Reflexology - its origins and an overview
- The relationship between human feet, hand's and major organ function
- Essential reflex points explained
- Full color diagrams with clear numbered indexes from text to diagram
3. Home Remedies at a Glance
A summary of readily available treatments for common physical health problems. The problems and their remedies are listed in alphabetical order, including allergic reactions, colds, food poisoning, hangovers, insect bites, and sore throats.
- A useful overview of Nutrition, the science of the food that the body requires for its maintenance, growth, and repair during all stages of its life. Elements of nutrition, such as the food pyramid, carbohydrates, lipids / fats, and proteins are each described, as are vitamins and minerals and the principles of digestion.
- Nutrition - basic principles
- The role of Nutrition in human health
- The food pyramid | Carbohydrates | Liquids / fats / Proteins | Digestion and absorption
- Anatomical diagrams
- a systematic overview of the key basic principles of Homeopathic medicine and related remedies, including; applications; remedies and antidotes; the body's healing process.
6. Arthritis Natural Remedies
- provides a systematic overview of the most common types of Arthritis, including; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; gout. Treatments methods such as massage, physical therapy, and surgery are each outlined.
- overview of the key basic principles of Reflexology, a discipline that emphasizes the relationship between areas of the feet and hands to the proper function of major glands and organs of the body. Anatomical diagrams and the essential reflex points are described.
- The principles of this non-invasive and ancient Oriental massage therapy are clearly described in this Guide. Color diagrams provide additional assistance in understanding the key pressure points and the body's meridians.
9. Traditional Chinese Medicine
- overview of the key basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and its related disciplines, including; Qi; Ying and yang classifications; pathogens; TCM diagnosis and treatment. Herbal medicine principles are also clearly explained.
- Detoxifying your body with a raw food diet is a critical part of a healthy and strong body and a key component for you to live the healthy lifestyle. Learn the key elements to natural body cleansing with a detoxification diet.
- Try some new juicing recipes and start enjoying the juicing benefits. In this Raw Foods Juicing guide, you will learn how to get the most out of raw living foods.
12. Raw Food Lifestyle
- The living foods lifestyle is a way of life that restores harmony to the body through the use of fresh raw living food. This Guide provides a series of important techniques and tips for those who seek the health giving alternatives provided by eating raw food.
- You've heard about the benefits of incorporating Superfoods into your diet, but where do you start? In this kitchen-ready guide, you'll learn what Superfoods are, why you need them how to add Superfoods to your diet, plus, how not to be fooled by imitation Superfoods.
14. Raw Kitchen
- The guide moves through all important definitions associated with the assembly of a proper Raw food kitchen /pantry, with a focus directed to the specialized equipment that each raw food enthusiast must know. Organic foods, labeling, and pesticides are each explained.
15. Herbal Medicine
- This Guide provides a systematic overview of the key basic principles of Herbal Medicine, including; Herbal medicine as a holistic approach to health that uses plant products; how herbs work; buying and storing herbs; a comprehensive glossary of herbs, including the plant name, its common uses, and its therapeutic properties.